Pure Merino Wool Kids Thermal Top. Base layer Underwear Pajamas. BLUE 9-10 Yrs by Simply Merino at Metro Atlantic. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Merino Wool- The healthy choice for your child and the planet!Our Thermal Top is essential for any climate. We designed them to be worn alone with jeans, as an under layer for sports, and/or as pajamas. The fit is snug and long which will allow for growth and for longer wear.***PLEASE NOTE THAT THUMB HOLES ARE ONLY IN SIZES 7/8, 9/10 AND 11/12.*** All hems and bindings are double stitched for durability, and the side seams are flat stitched so there is absolutely no irritation. We use soft silk
Product Description & Reviews
Merino Wool- The healthy choice for your child and the planet!Our Thermal Top is essential for any climate. We designed them to be worn alone with jeans, as an under layer for sports, and/or as pajamas. The fit is snug and long which will allow for growth and for longer wear.***PLEASE NOTE THAT THUMB HOLES ARE ONLY IN SIZES 7/8, 9/10 AND 11/12.*** All hems and bindings are double stitched for durability, and the side seams are flat stitched so there is absolutely no irritation. We use soft silk labels for extra comfort. We are a family run business that prides ourselves in offering Simply the best quality clothes for kids. We design and manufacture our products in Vancouver, Canada. Our Merino wool is incredibly soft and NOT itchy.... your kids will never want to take them off. It is 100% Organic, and is made ethically in New Zealand using environmentally safe practices. We use 100% Organic PURE superfine Merino wool which is 220 gsm (grams per square meter, or 6.6 oz/yard). Merino wool is odor and stain resistant, reducing the need for frequent washing. It is incredibly breathable and insulating, and has historically been used across all seasons for warm and cold days.ENVIRONMENTAL-Merino wool is biodegradable and pesticide free as Merino sheep only need water, air and grass to produce their soft fleece. Every year Merino sheep produce new fleece making it a completely renewable fiber. We are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) approved which means our dyes are safe and formaldehyde free. GUARANTEE- We stand by our product. Though we are a small family run business (wife, husband, 2 kids under 3), we make good quality environmentally responsible products, and we will happily accept any defective products. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.Thank you!Shannon, Alex, Jack and Ruby.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ 100% Pure Organic MERINO WOOL from NEW ZEALAND -Extremely soft, fine texture - so comfortable to wear and not itchy like typical wool. Our apparel is incredibly strong and MACHINE WASHABLE.
- ✅ WICKS MOISTURE from your childs skin and creates a perfect environment for sleeping. Unlike any other fabric, our Merino apparel is warm when wet, an important benefit when nighttime accidents occur.
- ✅ REGULATES TEMPERATURE - Scientific studies have proven that babies and children sleep better wearing our pajamas that regulates body temperature so infants won't overheat or wake up cold. Sleep is vital to a newborn and helps in reducing SIDS
- ✅ NATURALLY FLAME RESISTANT - Our clothes have not been treated with dangerous fire-retardant chemicals found in other cotton or polyester sleepwear and underwear that can irritate your child's skin and cause health problems. GOTS Organic certified
- ✅ ORGANIC and NATURAL - Merino is HYPOALLERGENIC and Keratin based, like your baby boy or girls hair, so it does not irritate. Our clothing is safe for toddlers with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin. Dyes are organic, GMO and bleach free.
Fashion Hoodies & Sweatshirts
14 x 0.2 x 22 inches
9.29 x 1.97 x 11.46 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.